The EuroGuide, the oldest bilingual English-French reference book on the EU, is divided in two parts:
• Partie I: how it functions
Structure, powers, operation and activities of EU institutions, bodies and agencies;
• Partie II: who does what (directory)
The organisational charts with names and details
of persons in charge.
It also includes:
• all kinds of practical information: map of the Union and its Member States, information sources, official publications, diplomatic missions accredited to the EU, chronological overview of the history of the European Union...
• a chapter is dedicated to association and cooperation with third countries, particularly with the ACP States, another to European studies;
• an index with some 13,000 names, an index of acronyms, etc.
• with more than 500 photos.
38th edition (2021)
|Forewords to previous editions|
• Antonio Tajani (35th, 2018), President of the European Parliament
• Martin Schulz (30th, 2013), President of the European Parliament
• Bernard Kouchner (25th, 2008), Minister for Foreign and European Affairs of the French Republic
• Valéry Giscard d’Estaing (20th, 2003), President of the European Convention